Sunday, March 14, 2010

Does the exhaust ever end?

So over the past few days I have been the most tried person ever! I don't think that have ever been so exhausted my body is totally working in over time these days! Any way what else work goes alright, the man is still fantastic and I am totally crazy about him! And I'm tried, lol always tried I wonder when this stops?

I need to file my taxes and I'm not totally sure I remember how to online so I have to call the people tomorrow and figure that out so I can get that taken care of. I might have to start looking for a new place to live, that's always fun! But that will be decided soon I would think. Within the next few months for sure any way.

Oh well its day light savings today and I feel like I have slept the day away! I had a 3 hour "nap" and slept well last night and I think in less then an hour I will be in bed. How crazy!

Any way I'm off :)

4 comments:

the author said...

I love you -
I wish I was near you so we could go and have coffee right now...

M said...

Me to! PS This sucks! I'm tried all the Fing time! I'll call tomorrow after the appointment.

Love you!

the author said...

Just thinking about you tonight - wanted to say hi - and I love you!

the author said...

Hi - again - a note to say i love you!
hope you are well - xxoo!