Saturday, October 06, 2007

Trying to figure this all out

I know that some times life just happens for a reason but I'm starting to wonder what its all about. Why have I been picked to be here and what is this all for. I think I'm a little down lately. It seems like life is out to bit me in the ass these days. I know the last few posting have been really positive and you know I've had some great times these past few weeks but it just seems like I'm waiting for something that is never going to happen. Its thanks giving weekend and I feel that I have much to be thankful for but the things that I really wish I had are not present in my life at this point in time.

I've been trying to get out of my norm and do somethings that I wish I was more like, it seems to be going well but at the same time it seems like its all just not going anywhere. I just wish so many things. I'm looking for a second job because funds are super tight right now, I wish life was just a little easier. I have this need to go somewhere and do something and just live a little bit. I feel like a bit of a drown lately, get up go to work, get up go to work, wend go for drinks, finally friday roles around and all the same shit all the time wanting to do something no one to do it with. Why not get another job make more money and at lest I'm not sitting around my house feeling low.

I am going to hope that this other job I applied for comes through and that I can make enough money to get by in a better way. Thats it for now.

1 comment:

the author said...

pick something and do it
if you aren't happy where you then move
you can do these things - now is the time to be spontaneous and live life to the fullest - sell all your stuff and travel the world - move somewhere affordable for a while, save some cash and travel - or do whatever it is you want - you don't have to stay where you are - you really can do whatever you want - you can do it! and if you like where you are but just want some changes - then start with something small - one step at a time -

i wish you were here for thanksgiving - this year doesn't really feel like thanksgiving - with turkey already behind us i wonder why i don't have better plans for this weekend - i nearly said to steven that i'd like to go with him back to the island... which i really would like to have - i'm swamped at work - and all i want to do is craft stuff but don't seem to have time - or motivation... oh well - maybe we are both in the unmotivated camps -

well we love you - and hope you feel better soon - maybe i should actually mail that package i said i was going to mail...