Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Things are better

Well things are getting better The Man and I have talked and talked a lot about how things are and the why things got they way they did. So I think we are on the road to recovery and getting better. He said he doesn't know what he would do with out us and he doesn't want to see that day. So that was nice to hear and I hope things keep on this way.

My little man is growing more and more and changing every day and he is just so amazing! In a short week and a bit we are going to have a wonderful visit from the most amazing sister ever! We have a little surprise for her also once she gets here... more motivation to come as soon as possible. We can't wait to see her!

Any way my little man loves the computer and isn't very helpful yet with is so I'm going to go cause he just wants attention from me so until soon.

PS
I'm so happy that things are feeling a bit better, what a hard few days, but who said I liked it easy in the first place. It all just is making me strong and giving me more dimensions as a person.

1 comment:

the author said...

I'm happy for you, Mel.
I love you.