Sunday, June 17, 2007

What does it all mean?

So this week went by very fast. My long time firend came into town and we had a great time. The only thing is so strange things happend while she was here, like this girl who I met while we where out one night took my hand and said something strange to me considering I have never met her before that night. MY sister said that this sounds like I might be coming out of the closet of something by this statement and I just wanted to make it very clear that I Like MEN and Men only. The girl said something about my past relationship that was the weird thing.

I'm not to sure what the world is trying to tell me right now but something is up. I had a really great visit with my firend it was a blast and I am so happy that she came to visit.

Back to work tomorrow and then in two more weeks my sister comes to see me! WOOT... I am looking forward to seeing my little guys I love them so much and I do not get enough time with them.

There is a lot more that I want to talk about but I do not think that this is place to talk about this kind of thing. So I'm going to save it and talk to my firend about what happened. Oh well I thought I would just do a little up date so that everyone knows I'm alive still. I hope I get all my work down in the next few weeks I have a lot to do before my next vacation, so heres hoping Thursday brings much consintation and a lot of work to be done.

Again I like Men!

2 comments:

the author said...

Ok - I get it - you like men - I'm sorry - it just sounded funny...
I love you know matter who you want in your pants :)

M said...

Your a dork!