Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tomorrow is my Friday

Well I have 10 whole days off at the end of tomorrow! I get to see my Sister and her little guys, I'm soooo HAPPY! I've been feeling kinda ill latly and not totally sure why, I hope I'm not coming down with something. Still need to find out how the weekend is going to pan out, because its kind of a mess at this point, I hate not knowing things! I went to a BIG meeting last night with my work place, and got a lot of great Networking in, it was good and I think I made a great impression considering everyone who I spoke with wanted to meet the person behind this one special program and well that was me.

This week has been really long, it seems like it has gone by so slow, I wish it was Thursday today because I really need to sleep more then I have been, I've been so sleepy but again I think this is due to the fact that I feel like I'm coming down with something.

I would like to talk about this guy, but I do not like sharing to much of that info on this thing but all I have to say is why are men so weird and hard to understand sometimes? I just wish I had an idea where he was coming from. I need to do some house cleaning Friday and some other things to get ready for my sister. Then if I do not leave for my home province I think I might go over to the guys house and do some movies or something.

Any way, I'm going to go I just wanted to update and really let anyone who reads this know that I am alive and kicking.

No comments: