Sunday, September 09, 2007

I feel fantastic

So I wanted to update now well I'm still on cloud nine! I just had this fantastic night spent talking and laughing with this great person. It has been so very long since I felt so wonderful and full of joy and wonderment that I am totally just happy. This person has made me smile from ear to ear and I think this is the start of a very blessed relationship ... now do not get ahead of your self I don't mean like relationship like a partner but just in the general sense that it will be a very good something. As they left they said that I was great pretty much. I just feel fantastic there is no other word for it!

I am wondering when we will get the chance to hang out again but I'm hoping that it is soon because just being in this persons presents makes me feel joy. Its a little overwhelming and I'm not totally sure what to make of this yet and I'm trying to not let myself get carried away but man its just nice to have someone make you feel so darn good. Any who I just really need to shout my joy somewhere and this is the place that felt the most fitting. I think now I might try and go to bed but I think that might be hard because I feel so uplifted.

1 comment:

the author said...

sorry you were sick - i'm back to work tomorrow and should be getting some kind of letter/package by wednesday - i'm in a meeting most of the day tomorrow and then am swamped with whatever else for the rest of the week - i'm sad to have to go back to work... your joy makes me happy though and i will trudge along...

had a job interview last week - i chose to bow out - it was a receptionist position (better pay - less responsibility) but the hours were not going to work with daycare and everything... so now i'm just feeling blah because of this and because i ate too much today and i'm actually losing weight - really and truly losing - but it is all about a conscious effort and today i blew it - blew it blew it blew it - i know - back on the horse tomorrow - but i just feel sick about what i did today - so there is my vent :) i'm going to shower and rest - love you - and hopefully i will have my shit together enough to mail you a little something this week...