Saturday, January 31, 2009

Dear God

Totally the Clam before the storm, I gave my notice yesterday. A copy to my roommate and a copy for her mom the Landlord. Well giving it to her she says "well I'm your land lord so my mom doesn't need it. hmm when did that change? odd so in the letter is says I will not be paying rent for the month of February as per our first agreement verbally stating I was paying First months and Last months rent. And right then Anger, nothing said but you can see it. So mad.

So I do a ton of research and am ready for this. Once I'm home later.. ding ding Let it begin Anger BIG MASSIVE Anger. She says "I am changing the locks on Sunday you are not aloud to live her for the next month". Umm NO sorry I know my rights and the law really well at this point we have a verbal contract binding in a court of Law! So fine this is about 12:00am not the best time to talk late tired anger not the greatest kind.

So this morning make many more phone calls, no one around as its the weekend. Call the police to get guidance on what I do if she should change the locks on me... Agenst the law! HAha thats right agenst the law. The police would come open the premises and I would have to move all my stuff out... ok and then I'm homeless for a month. Great

So This month I think is going to a hard month I am 100% sure I wish I could afford to just move out to where ever today but I have no notice. So I can take them to court after for damages. hmm god Okay I just needed to document this somewhere and get my barrings together before I go talk to her and let her know I would like to speak with her mother. okay wish me luck

Fun times fun times... mental note NEVER LIVE WITH ANYONE! AHHH

No comments: