Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Strom Part one

So things are bad, really really BAD! I just got off the phone with the police who are now going to be coming to the house to mediate this because she said "Get Out, tomorrow your out, you have no rights" So I said fine I'm calling the police she said go ahead. So I did... and now they are coming. I was told to let her know they are on their way here and then stay away from her. Ok

So in stress and frustration I go to smoke leaving the door open and then it slams behind me. So here I sit stressed, upset, not totally sure what the hell is going to happen in the next 24 hours and ready to pull my hair out. Waiting for the police is just peachy.

So my friend said I can come stay with her and store my stuff there until next month and I think I might take her up on the offer as I do not want to be any where near this place right now. I just wish it wasn't happening this way and I'm worrying that she is right even though I know shes not its just scary. We will see how the rest of the night goes and I am going to start packing some things.

Till later

No comments: