Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Strom Part two

So the police cam and I have until Monday to figure out what the hell I want to do. So far I have somewhere to stay for the month a friend who is willing to help me move all my stuff for a fee and I'm going to look at a storage unit tomorrow and on hold with Uhaul right now... boo to hold!

My Friend who said I could stay with said I could also store my things at her house but I think thats a bit to much just clothing and bathroom items would be the best. Then I don't have to feel at home I just have to know I'm staying with her until Feb 24/25... lord. What the hell was I thinking.... So I think what I will do is go and try and find some more boxes tonight pack as much as I can. I'm going to check out the rental places tomorrow, maybe rent one. Then Go to work for 3 hours come home move my big stuff that evening with my friend. Bed, Sofa, hope chest, and maybe a truck load of boxes. What ever is left move in my car. Take Monday off move everything out come in clean the place cause I'm nice and then take me and my clothing to my friends for the month. I don't really want to be here with the Massive anger in the air. Its not mentally healthy!

On a Highlight I go the phone call about an hour ago that I got the place that I want on Monday I will go to sign all the papers :D I'm pretty happy about that!!! Really I'm totally flipping out but the excitment is small as I have a lot to do. Sooooo I guess I should get my ass in gear and start doing some stuff. I have a tone of little crap that I want to pack up and get into a box... its going to be a long few days! woop And the joy of explaining this to my boss! FUN

No comments: