Friday, September 18, 2009

The Weekend is my Friend!

Well I take forever to up date... what is going on in the world of me? Well still working at the same crappy job but today was fantastic so that is really good. I am kind of seeing someone and I am not totally sure where that will all go but we are to be hanging out tomorrow night. He is a nice guy but I'm not 100% sure that this is 'the one'. I have been applying for jobs everywhere I can and I keep getting the 'your personality is amazing and you have such a great spirit but not the experience we are looking for' thing and that is so frustrating its not even funny.

I had a doctors appointment that is kind scaring the crap out of me but at the same time things could be worse and I like to look on the positive side of life for the most part. I am only negative about some things and even then I try to spin it in a way that is good. I bought the BEST smelling lotion today, and the most expensive I might add, but I'm kind of in love with it so I'm happy about that.

I wish we could go back to the days when money wasn't the center of all things!

I went to a small town in the south of Alberta to do some training (teacher M haha love it) and on my way home stopped in a small town that is famous for the most silly thing ever. Facebook friends stay posted for photos that I hope to up load soon! I want to go back to school and become a teacher! But I can't afford to do this so that sucks balls! I feel like my lifes work is a calling between Social Work and Teaching both of which don't make the money I need to live, always fun!

I entered a contest to have my student loan paid off and haven't won yet but still have two weeks of draws, please every person out there send me some positive vibes on this one because that is LIFE CHANGING!

And I think my random thought that was ment to be a good post is done now.

No comments: