Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Friday the 13

Well I do not recall the last Friday the 13th but I know I don't like the movies, I remember my brother watching them and I was freaked out and still deal with the issues from this stupid movie. Thanks Bro :)

The bigger news is that it is in fact Friday and the weekend starts in an hour, tomorrow I don't get to sleep in though because I have to go get some blood work done, I hate blood work the people who poke you all poke you different and some suck ass at it and they hurt you. Others are great at it and it two seconds and over and you feel nothing, but its always a toss up. BOO! Needles in general suck balls!

Then we will clean the car out and maybe try to put the base in for the car seat. Fun times I'm sure. Then I have to figure out what we will do with the bed that is currently in babies room... no idea! Need 3 bedrooms that’s what!

I would for a moment like to talk about heart burn, why the hell do they call it that it has nothing to do with your heart it is in fact your guts that are burning and more so your esophagus that feels likes its on fire, so Gut Burn is more accurate. Any way I have had the WORST freaken gut burn for the past oh 5 days and I want to die, it sucks so much! It sucks to sit up, it sucks to lay down, it suck to eat, it just plan old Sucks the mighty sucky one! When will it go away? Why is it so bad? Lord!

Sleep, I need more sleep but I can't seem to get it things are starting to hurt at night and become more difficult when trying to be comfortable. Even at work its hard to become more and more to sit for the whole time, boo!

Speaking of work... back to it.

1 comment:

the author said...

Stop eating all citrus - that saved me - when I had Kyle - about 5 minutes after I had him I was having orange juice because it had been so long since I'd had it.

Even ketchup would get me - I totally remember that nightmare - the best part is that it will totally go away.
love you.