Sunday, August 29, 2010

Puppy Dreams

So this post will be about many different things but I first had to write about my dog, she has what we call puppy dreams. When she is sleeping she starts to make the littles tiny high pitched bark. Its not loud but its a little odd. She does it a few times and then her little paws start to go and move. Its the freaken cutests thing ever. I'm sure that will change once the baby comes and then the baby will have all kinds of the cutest thing ever moments but right now my puppy it so cute.

So its the man's birthday tomorrow and yesterday I took him on a train ride to a small town and we had an alright meal and walked around. I hope he liked it and that it was fun for himI wish we could have gone into the steam part I think that would have tickled him pink. Today I am trying to make him a cake it doesn't smell all that great but who knows maybe it tastes great, it still needs to be iced and what not but its done. At present I am cooking a whole chicken in the oven and am going to make it nice a juicy, will also cook some potatoes I think but not totall sure I totally don't want to cook anything else I'm tried! Between the cooking and the dishes I think I'm done for the night. I wish I had a onion or a lemon to put in the chicken but oh well I'm sure it will turn out just fine.

I have a feeling this week will last forever because next weekend is a long week!!! Woop three days off! Also I get to go back to the doctor so they can tell me how the baby is doing. Great I have to wait to hear how it doing, what a lame ass system, why can't they just tell me when I'm at the ultrasound? Like I know if something was totally wrong they would tell me but I'm totally a worring type person. It's moving around so thats good.

Baby is coming soon and there is some stuff that needs to get done before it comes. Any who I'm tried and I just want to go lay down to bad I have to keep an eye on that bird.

2 comments:

the author said...

hooray for the baby update! hooray!
thank you!!!!

How was your chicken - was it great?

Miss you!
love you heaps!

M said...

It was great, and then I made soup with the it too! How home maker of me or what! I added noddles to the soup which ate up all the soup part but it was still good!