Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hump Day

Firstly Happy Hump Day to one and all. Its officially the middle of the week and I have to say this week is flying by right now because I had so much stuff to catch up on. It was a bit crazy the amount of things that can and will go wrong well you are gone. Today my boss asked me if I could hold the baby in for an extra month, lol, I said I would try but its not up to me. I think they know how truly amazing I am at my job, she also told me I have to come back. So that’s a good sign. FYI 97 more days until my due date, its finally below 100 days that’s crazy! I can't believe I'm going to be a mom, parent...Nuts!

The man is home :) he came home not last night but the one before, in the middle of the morning hours (3:30am) I woke to a man standing over me, it freaked the crap out of me until I realized who it was then I was so happy, but then he woke me up and snored for an hour and half well I tried to get back to sleep! I was pissed at that, but still happy to have him home. Last night he started snoring again and I was ready to kill him but I still am happy to have him home. I missed him so much. Lord do I ever love that man, what a guy. I went home yesterday and he had moved a bunch of stuff also, that needed to be done, it was so nice to see and made me want to cry, but pretty much everything makes me want to cry right now, give it up for hormones :)

Any way this weekend will be busy full of blood work, farmers markets, and putting together changing table, also more work on the babies’ room as a general whole. Tomorrow I am going to the orchestra :) I love going its so great and I think he likes it too which makes me happy I'm glad we can share that together. Its also his birthday soon and I am planning on taking him on a steam train thru a valley and into a small town then dinner and back home. He knows this already because I asked him if I got this if he would like it and he said yes so that’s good. BUT they might not have a steam train! Its broken and they are trying to fix it but are unsure if it will be up and running by then. If its not he doesn't want to go. Sucks balls! I hope its working by then because I think that its a great way for use to celebrate his day together. This would take place a few days before his real birthday but on his real day I have a little surprise in store for him as well :) fun!

Well that said I should get back to work... Happy Hump Day!!!

1 comment:

the author said...

happy hump day to you! miss you a heap!
glad you are so much in love - :)