Saturday, September 04, 2010

Lovely Long weekends

Today we went to Banff, and it was a great day to be there, we walk around way to much for my likely right now but it was great I really got to take in more of the town. I didn't spend much money which was good to! We went to a crappy place for food and that kind of killed my happy vibe that I had going. But I saw the cutest winter hates all the people from Sesame Street :) Totally great!

What esle? I have another doctors appointment next week on Tuesday I guess I have to go every two weeks now. Oh I don't remember what happened when this did but I have to tell the world that I saw my man laugh so hard that coffee came out his noise :P How funny is that, I laughed so hard it was great. Any way the baby is there kicking and punching hanging out and has alittle more the two months left to grow and get ready to come into the world. Totally nuts!

This whole Labour thing scares that crap out of me! But I'm sure it will be fine, the man and I are going to take a class so hopefully that helps get us ready for what is to come. Any way I'm cold and sleepy its bed time! Night all.

No comments: