Tuesday, September 14, 2010

LORD

So bare in mind I'm alright and the baby is alright before you ready this.

Today I fell, slipped rather, on mud in a parking lot. It tossed me pretty hard and just in case I went to the hospital to make sure everything was alright. Which they seem to think it is. Baby is moving, heart rate is good and I'm ok. Totally sore and fucked my back up worse then it was but other then that I'm ok. I go to the Chiro tomorrow agian so we will talk about what happend cause I'm pretty sore and don't want to really feel any worse.

Thankfully I didn't land on my tummy at all but man the hip that was hurting guess what it got today? A lovely suprise fall, fun times.

Any way just wanted to do a fast up date and complain cause I hurt and that was it. Time to go lay down and try to be comfy.

No comments: