Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The day after

I'm in so much pain it is not even funny! My whole body feels like it got ran over by a truck. I went to the Chiroprator and that help with my walking but my whole body still hurts like so much. I didn't go to work today because all I want to do is sleep and cry. On top of that my little friend inside me is having a great time kicking me and curling up in a ball all on one side of me which greatly hurts. Then it moves and I think that god until it's little feet push into my blatter and its little head into my ribs. Even better! Thank you little one I know I will love you but right now I do not like you very much.

I hope tonight I can sleep alright and tomorrow I wake up feeling better then today. I want to cry! OUCH ouch ouch ouch ouch! Future mom's to be be carful when you walk because trust me you do not want to feel like this!

Oh well sitting hurts back to the sofa to snuggle with my blanket and not be in so much pain. I think I might get some drugs tonight because this sucks balls! Happy Hump day to the rest of you.

1 comment:

the author said...

holy shit - you fell - good grief
i hope you heal up ok - that sucks!

i have not fallen in quebec - i'm tired from the time change, but surviving - lots of work from the office to keep me pre-occupied about - but i'm feeling pretty good - what i noticed today is that my jaw pain is starting to go away - i'm not clenching in my sleep - it is the most amazing thing - amazing! i can probably sing again :)
hooray

alright - rest up - i love you!
miss you lots - sent out the first postcards today...
want anything from quebec - yes, it is amazing - beautiful - and people make out everywhere... which makes me want to move here because they are just so in touch with their feelings

alright - love you - aurevoir