Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Baby Update

Well all weekend I was in loads of pain my back and my upper abs and lower abs, went to the doctor who sent me to the hospital to do some test four hours later and I never want to go back there. I'm thinking I will not go unless I'm really sure this baby is coming. So what did they figure out? My white blood count is high... wow four hours to figure that out and its common in women who are expecting. SHOCKER! LORD

So today I had an Ultrasound to measure baby's growth. So its in the 90% range which means it is growing a lot and the lady seemed to think it was a "big" baby saying most of the time when they are growing like this at this stage they range in the 8lbs to 9lbs. Which is totally scary! But the crazy thing is that like 4 weeks ago it was measuring small! So who the heck knows! I have another appointment with the doctor to review things on the 5th of October, which is one month before I'm officially off work. Yikes! 49 days until the due date today. Double yikes!

What else? oh yeah did I mention it has a big head! Fun. Thanks to the Man, he has a big head and fuck I was totally hoping that it would get my head but I guess not. He is going to pay for ever single moment that head hurts me! I wish I would have taken more time off work I fell like I could take off now and just rest but really I would just get board after about a week.

Well I think thats about it. I hope everything goes well. Will up date soon :)

1 comment:

the author said...

hooray - thank you for the update - hooray
Kyle and Michael were both over 8lbs - you will do fine - don't get me wrong - it sucks in the moment - but it is worth the effort...

I fly to Cleveland tomorrow - LONG day - couldn't get a direct flight - SUCKS - what should take 90 minutes is going to take me 6 hours... for five cents...

Anyways - I'll bug you tomorrow with text messages - love you!