Tuesday, October 05, 2010

My little over achiever

Another appointment another day and offically its a month before I am on mat leave! How crazy is that it seems like it was just yesterday but at the same time it seems like its lasted forever! So I had my appointment to see how the little ninja is doing and to talk about my last ultrasound.

By the sounds of things baby is doing very well. In fact everyone says the same thing. I have a little over achiever! It does everything it is suppose to but at the highest end. Its using its lungs, moving, heart is great everything is great and its in the 95% range. Today the doctor tells me that baby at 34 weeks is already 6lbs!!!! To which my mouth dropped and I said "so what your saying is I need to diet!" The doctor laughed and said NO just be mindful and aware that you have a little amazing person growing inside you and I hope you go into labour a little bit early.

Awesome..... So thats a little scary not only now am I totally worring about the day which is almost upon us but now I also have to worry that my little ninja is big and might really tare me a new bum whole! GOD

Second to that I have to start thinking that a C-section is a very real possiblity, one which I'm totally not happy about because I'm not sure how that will all go. In fact the doctor said to me if it gets to the point where they are talking forseps that I need to tell them to do a C-section if there is time. But I'm not totally sure about that. She seems to think I'll heal better from a c-section. Scary! We will see soon enough.

Our bathroom has been ripped up for the past few weeks and should be totally finished and good to go by Friday which is totally exciting!!! Then Baby room full out needs to get finished and ready! I also need to pack the baby bag soon for the hospital. \

Any way thats all for now but will update soon.

1 comment:

the author said...

hooray for updates - thank you for sharing :)