Friday, October 22, 2010

Baby baby baby!

So today I had another ultrasound, why because my little ninja is getting bigger and my doctor wants to watch things. Today the doctor told me that they are thinking that the baby is 8 lbs 10oz now... LORD! The doctor at the ultrasound place said that I might want to start thinking about other options for birth, but to note some most babys growing this way are born naturally. I'm really scared about a c section!

I'm crazy about my man he is a great guy in many ways BUT I'm totally freaked out about how much he doesn't do around the house and if I am down and out for 6 weeks because of a c section that we might fight far to much and will be a big stress in the house. Its a stress in the house as it is because I'm so tried and he bitches about that. I'm growing a human it takes a toll on the body! He totally doesn't get that. Oh well after I talk to my baby doctor he and I might be having a conversation about the reality of things.

Baby is doing lots of practice breathing and is moving around a lot and doing very well they say so thats nice to hear! I'm ready to not be with child any more! I am so exhausted and its so hard to get comfy and I'm just done. Any who I'm going to go nap I think cause I'm like I said totally exhausted.

1 comment:

the author said...

BULL SHIT!
Tell your doctor to go away... 8lbs 10 oz already - that's ridiculous! Get a second opinion...

Are you going to get a c-section? What is happening?