Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Oh Boy!

So my last day of work was scheduled for November 5, 2010 however today at the doctors she said she really would like to see me off sooner and thinks that going until this Friday is enough. That said to my boss she asked for my doctor to write it down for me and they will put me right on to short term disability so that means I will not start my Mat leave until the baby officially comes. So I might get an extra 3 weeks off, which is kind of nice but at the same time what am I going to do? I asked that question to my doctor and she said "sleep and swim, your job for the next few weeks is to sleep, rest and go to the pool every day." Alrighty Fun times.

Then she went on to say if at my next ultra sound the baby is measuring 5000 or over we are going to talk about suggesting a C-section and that it would happen pretty quickly after that with in the week or so. So baby might come soon scary and exciting all at the same time. Also might I just say I love my doctor, she is so reassuring and great! I would recommend her all over the place, she is fantastic! I really hope she is the one who delivers me because I have every confidence in her and her skills and I know she would take very good care of me and my little one!

Any way I think that is all for now. My next appointment is November 1, 2010 and we will see how things are going then.

1 comment:

the author said...

oh boy is right... wow - exciting and wow - and wow and wow... anyways - glad you posted since we don't always catch each other on the phone

i'm in the office tomorrow - if you have a few minutes to catch up...