Sunday, October 17, 2010

30 Days!

Well we are officially at month 9! The last month of baby inside me and the soon approaching scary moments of birth... yikes! Baby is moving around but it really isn't the same any more I'm thinking that's because there is not as much space as there once was. I'm trying to get everything ready for baby but its hard because we don't know what we are having and I can't buy to many out fits and stuff. So today is washing baby clothing and making sure they are ready. The man is going to steam clean the car over the week and then we will get the car seat in.

I'm interviewing for my replacement at work this coming week, which is totally odd, but also exciting all at the same time. I have a total of three weeks left at work and way to much to do in that short amount of time.

The man went back to his winter schedule which means he is no longer home on the weekends and I miss him today. The next three weeks will be hard because I will not see him really at all wednesday through Saturday because our schedule is so differnet I go to work and well working he is home then he goes to work two hours before I'm off and doesn't get home until 12 at night. When I will be sleeping, so I will wake up with him there but never fall asleep with him. booo long 3 weeks!

Any way I'm going to head out for a bit and maybe pop by his work with a coffee for him or somthing.

No comments: