Friday, October 29, 2010

Work is over

Today was my last day of work and it is so weird! I have never not worked I might have three weeks of nothing, which I'm sure I'll miss later but right now it seems s little crazy to not being doing anything really. My next doctors appointment is Monday and the Man will be going away from Monday - Thursday so heres hoping the baby doesn't come in that time. I'm a little mad at him for leaving me right now but I wasn't about to tell him not to go especially if the baby doesn't come he would be upset for not going.

Something kind of wonderful happened today. My sister sends me post cards well she is out of town its nice to see the places she goes in a way but I guess one got lost in the mail and today I got it sent to me from the people who found with a little note say "I don't know how this got into our mail box in Montana but thought you would like to eventually get it. - regards, The Ketcherans."

Well Dear Ketcherans thank you so much for being kind and sending this on to me it is so wonderful to know that there are still nice people out there in the world who care to forward something on to a stranger! It made my day because it was so kind and great!

Any way thats all I have to say for now but will up date again soon.

No comments: