Tuesday, October 12, 2010

35 days and counting

Well today it is 35 days until my due date and I am really ready to be done being pregnant! My back hurts all the time, my right hip feels like its on fire most every day, I have hard time breathing/climbing stairs/walking for more then 20 mins/bending/getting up from the sofa/etc, and I'm just about done with my stupid swollen feet and hands that look like little sausages!

Plus I think the man is stick of my tossing and turning at night, moody craziness that seems to come at lest ever hour or two, and the general blah that seems to have taken over me! We have another class this coming Saturday to learn about breastfeeding and first few weeks or months of welcoming baby home. My next Ultrasound is on October 21, then the next appointment with the doctor is a few days after I think on the 26 but I have no idea right now.

I feel like I'm getting sick again... for the first three months of this I had the worlds longest worst cold ever and I feel like that is coming back, I'm so stuffy, sore, tired, and cloudy. Someone has said as you get closer to the end you can start having fly like symptoms and get sick. Wonderful!

Any way I think I should try and get some work done, I'm so not motivated today for anything. I want to go home and go to bed! Boo

1 comment:

the author said...

It is not common to get sick at the end.. think it away - take cold FX - feel better - think that and you will... Dad (ours) has become a believer in that... he told Kyle tonight to just think himself well and it would happen...
I think Mom is sicker than she is telling us - i haven't seen her in a month but based on the way Dad is right now.. (saw him for a whooping 10 minutes today) she is hiding stuff from us...

35 more glorious days - you know it will be less than that - this little miracle wants to bust out - that's why you are going through all the rest of that stuff.... soon - soon - and then you will reflect on some of the quiet pregnant days where life was just quiet and you didn't have to think about someone else's needs... go to the spa - enjoy the last few days - and please... if your hands and feet are that bad - you should definitely be seeing your doctor sooner... really really.... that is high blood pressure and that shit can go bad fast... please...