Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm difficult!

Today was a funny day at work because I was booked for this lunch with my boss and my team and someone tried to book a meeting really close to the same time. So I thought in order to give them enough time I would reschedule for later in the day. Nope they insisted on the time set and I was so pissed about it. So I go to the meeting open and ready to take no bull and it goes fine. Than I come down 15 mins late and I start to feel like something is up. I see my boss with the classroom door closed and then I know something is up!

Surprise baby shower... Wooop I felt like such a silly person because I made such a big deal out of this stupid meeting because I felt like my time was not being valued and that it didn't matter what I had planned only their agenda which made the hair on my back raise. But nope they where just trying to help keep me totally in the dark about this.

So I got some more baby things, a bib, one piece, green sleeper and the cutest yellow winnie the pooh set. Oh and a gift card for quite a bit! It should buy at lest half the crib! rah rah to that!

So needless to say I'm difficult and should have just went with the flow. Any way thats my up date for today.

1 comment:

the author said...

hooray - surprise shower - that is great!
woohoo