Friday, September 10, 2010

Doctors Appointments

One thing is for sure I have way to many doctors apointments in the last two weeks alone I have been to 6 differnt people! In the next two weeks 3 differnt people, at least there is a decrease in numbers. Lord! One of the people next week might become my real full time family doctor so that is pretty exciting!

How is the baby? Growing! Hurting me! Kicking and Punching and head butting (at least thats what it feels like)! Oh and did I mention this child is stubborn already, it likes to hide its face in ultrasounds, 'swim' away from the doppler and move so that no one can see the things they need to see. Ladies and Gentlemen we have a live one on our hands, I think the future with this little one will be interesting to say the least. I'm going to have a crazy high energy stubborn Scorpio, fun times! The little one is on track with size, spastic with movement, and exhausting me so all is well in the world-o-baby.

This weekend I'm going to Toys-R-Us to by some stuff because they have some amazing deals. For example a snuggle for $15 and a change pad for $19 (we have one of these but its totally flat and the one on sale had two lips that cradle the little one which I think is a much better idea then flat!), they also have the thermometer that I want on sale for only $20!!!! WOOH great deal, look out toys-r-us here I come.

What else, we really need to start getting the house ready for baby, the room is only half set up and my man is renovating the bathroom. He also wants to get a carpet cleaner, and do all the floors. We need to install some safety stuff at some point and I need someone to come move things around in the house. Any takers? I was thinking of calling my mom but then I thought about that more and laughed to myself for thinking she would care and come out, yeah right.

Work is going well and I plan on working until November 5, I'm due November 17. I thought about working until the 12th but I'm not totally sure about that I think I'm going to want some time to just be with me because soon it will never again be just me. That’s a little bit scary but kind of exciting as well.

Oh its Friday also which is fantastic! Wooh weekend. I'm going to get a pedicure also :) fun times! But I should get to work before I'm late :)

1 comment:

the author said...

so... any interest in doing a swap... if you can even take the time off... what about coming to Quesnel for Sept 25 and watching the guys until sept 30 - and then I'll come out in November and clean and make casseroles and do whatever you want around the house...
any chance...

mom backed out on taking care of the kids... i planned this for nearly a year and now she backs out for the last half of my trip away... hooray :)

love you