Tuesday, September 21, 2010

56 days

Well its 56 days until baby is due, I know this might sound crazy but I'm ready not to be pregnant again. I miss laying on my tummy and being able to climb up stairs without feeling like I might die. I also just would like to not hurt any more, I'm sure that is much further away then 56 days but I know some day I will not be in so much pain and that is reassuring!

Doctors appointment yesterday, the man came with me!! Its his first time to the doctors office, he’s a good man but he is driving me crazy lately! Babies heart is beating strong, I think it might have moved into the head down position or is getting ready to because I'm getting more rib kicks the ever before and I have to pee a lot more. Going for another ultrasound on October 5, 2010 which is one month until I'm officially on Mat leave! How crazy, I know it seems like it has taken forever for this to come but looking back I can't believe its already so close. This weekend I think I'm going to really try to get the big bed out of the babies room so we can get it set up. I'm going to pack the bag for the baby this weekend too I think, or at least get it close to being ready so I know what’s missing if anything.

So here’s another fun thing. I've been going to the Chiropractor because my hips have been bugging me a lot. I have had three adjustments now and the last one scared the crap out of me, she did some stuff on my neck and after I got blurry vision in one eye for about 10 mins. So for those of you out there who don't know, Chiropractors can trigger a stroke. There are five signs you are having a stroke: vision problems, dizzy, weakness, trouble speaking and headache. Why is this? Chiropractic manipulation involving the neck can cause arterial dissection. My advice to people is don't let people mess with your neck! So now I don't want to go back, I'm scared of what else might happen if I go back. I'm going to be a mom, I don't want to be disabled and trying to raise my child.

What else? I bought my first computer ever! The old one I had was given to me and has been well used in the past 8 years, but I bought a laptop! It has Windows 7 on it which I rather like, and I have been getting it ready for just incase I have to work from home.

Just got off the phone with the Chiropractor and she is pretty great I must say that! But I'm really unsure about this whole thing right now. I'm going to go for a massage on Wednesday and then see how I feel about continuing treatments with the Chiro next week. I'm just super nervous about it now and not really sure its for me.

Any who I need to get some work done.

No comments: