Sunday, March 20, 2011

Four Months old

Well my little man is four months old and growing up faster and faster. I have been holding off on getting him in his own room for a long time. His room was all ready for a while but I have not been and honestly I don't think I'm ready yet but I want to try so he is in his bed for the first time. I think he is sleeping but I'm not 100% sure. I keep hearing little sounds, but I'm trying to stop the want to go see if he is ok cause thats just going to give him bad behaviour. Oh yes he is awake I hear a cry ... giving him 10 mins and if he is still having a hard time I'll go get him.

So tomorrow is shots day, woop, and his daddy is going to be with us this time. I keep telling him that he better be ready for a crying baby but he thinks it will be fine. haha wait I hope it is fine but last time it sure was not! He cried so hard it was totally sucky. I also plan to take him for his first swim this week as long as the nurse says its ok. He has swim undies, swim shorts and a floating thing so he can swim with mom. We will more the likely only go for a fast little swim maybe 20 mins if he can handle that but I think we will have fun :) I will post about that once we have gone. Oh and he totally stopped crying but I think he is having to much fun in his bed because he has a mobile to look at and I can hear him "talking" to it.

What else... hmm not to much really The Mans parents will be here this Thursday or Friday not on to happy of terms the Mans step grandfather passed away this morning and his mom is driving his dad in to fly back to help family out. I'm not sure if he was close to him at all he hasn't really talked about it. Maybe I will ask how he is taking it tonight.

Any who I'm a bit sleepy so I think I'm going to go check on the little man and call it a night.

No comments: