Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Teething

LORD so my little man is teething and has been so loud all day crying and talking and screaming and man I'm exhausted from it! The Man took him up to our room to give me a break cause he is just to much today! So I started my therapy yesterday for deer hitting my car and felt pretty good after but today I hurt so much, I go back tomorrow for two treatments! I think I will hurt a bit more after that but I know I'm on the road to feeling better soon!

We got our little man a new car seat the other day which now I have to figure out how to use it. We also got him a wonderful play mat with all kinds of toys on it and a mirror for an excellent price! Now I'm on the market for a high chair because I think we might be able to start on soft foods soon. woop! I'm also trying to find a swim aid for our little man cause I would like to take him on his first swim :)

Any way I should go cause I need a shower well daddy has our little teething monster :P

No comments: