Monday, March 21, 2011

My brave little man

So today my little man got his shots and it went ok he cried a bit and then things got better and he was ok, or so we thought. We went over to our friends house tonight to visit and someone picked him up and he FREAKED out! Like freaked out screaming crying inconsolable, it was so bad he was so red and just man at the world. I gave him a little baby pain meds and about 20 mins later he was ok but still really not so happy. He is a bit better now but still super touchy and really just wants what he wants. I want to keep on the right path for bed time which is letting him fall asleep by himself but I have a feeling that will not go well tonight.

So he is 20lbs 10oz and 27 inch tall. They say he is a bit heavy for his height but not to much to make them concerned because he has been really consistent in his weight gain. So thats good. We are almost totally ready for our first swim but the swim shorts I got him were to small then I got another pair that I thought only looked a little bit bigger, well I was wrong and they are BIG so I have to take them back again and try one more time. Blah

Any way it is story time and then off to dream world for my little man so I should get going.

1 comment:

the author said...

hugs and kisses from us - we miss you lots!
kyle had similar reactions to shots - he would usually get a little sick from them, but michael had no issues with them... sigh - such is life with kids :)

love you!