Monday, June 27, 2011

Oh sun shine how do I love you

Well today is just a great day, its sunny out and I have a napping little man, who just woke up as we speak. Yesterday we learnt a shitty lesson don't let the baby sleep on the sofa any more. I think you can figure out why that might be. SUCKED ass! I didn't even think about him ever falling off. Lesson learnt and now the play pen is set up for sleeping.

What else trying to clean up and get things in order I think I might plant some flowers over the weekend for the deck. Also we are going to see the little man;s first fire works :) on Canada Day! Wooh I think we might try to check out some activities. Fun!

Any way I should run the little man is ready to come out of the play pen and have some fun.

1 comment:

the author said...

Ah good times in parenting...

ps - fireworks can be terrifying... bring something to distract him from the giant "booms" - just in case... been there done that... :)

love you!