Saturday, June 04, 2011

So sleepy

Well I am tired what a long trip, I am so glad to be home! My eye is all better and feel like I'm getting back on track now I just need to come to grips with the whole flying thing at the end of the coming week BARF. Not looking forward to that but it will be nice to see what the town is like. Who knows we might end up living there. Well that is if we don't end up spliting up. Thats a whole other story, I'm kind of at the end of my rope and I am done trying to make it work I would rather bring up my little man alone then be unhappy all the time and not feel loved. I'm not feeling loved at all right now I feel lonely and alone. Thankfully I have a wonderful little man that is my world!

Lord its going to be a hard few months! I can feel it. Any who my little man is amazing he is trying to crawl he can roll and roll and roll for miles and he can move around the house a little he likes to push himself but is trying to get up and move it will be no time before he is on the go and we are in real trouble! lol He is so amazing, its so great watching him grow and learn. woop.

Any way I should get going so I can get ready to go shopping.

1 comment:

the author said...

Can't wait for a new post.

ps.... your new blog looks is great - any chance you could darken wear you write your blog part - some of the letters get lost in the fun background :)

love you!