Monday, June 13, 2011

Whats New

Well not a whole lot is new really we've been travelling a lot and trying to clean up around the house cause my little man is starting to want to be on the move more. Its almost crawler ready but there are still some things we need before he gets more on the move like a big gate. Correction two big gates would be great one 7foot and on 80 inch. Do you think I will find that? haha not so lucky yet still looking might just have to make shift something.

I'm pretty cranky today but I'm so sore and stiff and just want to sleep and wake up feeling refreshed for once and I have a feeling thats not going to happen for a long long time. The little man is doing pretty great, he is still teething and waiting for teeth I hope they come soon so he can be a bit more comfortable. He likes to sleep on his tummy at night but then he wakes up and doesn't want to be on his tummy and gets upset but doesn't turn, so after about 15 mins of crying someone gets up turns him and back to bed it is. Its so exhausting! I wish he could just get back on track with sleep!

Hmm My dog is on a week stay with one of my friends and I think they might want to keep her which is kind of sad for me cause I would miss her but I think it would be a better living arrangement for her right now. We just can't give her the love she needs. But we will see we are going shopping on Friday and going to talk about how things went. I knew as soon as they took her for a few nights they would love her and want to keep her.

Well any way I should get going before my little lovely one gets up. He is so sleepy today, but he missed one of his naps so that might explan that. Any who thats it for now.

1 comment:

the author said...

How are you?
Miss you
love you lots!