Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ROAR

So last night The Man went to try and move the little man to his crib, way away from his body and the little man started moving and waking up and freaking out and instead of listening to me saying move him close to your body and cradle him he gives him back to me. Not nicely not nice just like here take the kid and in the process the little mans arm swings fast towards my face and his little finger goes right into my eye and moves across it so fast that I didn't know what happened right away. Then it starts to hurt, like you have no idea the pain an eye can give it just f'ing hurts but I think ok its just irritated you are fine cry it out and go to bed.

Well so much for that idea after tossing and turning for 2 hours because it hurts so much I call the health line and the nurse says you need to get to the hospital right away, I will call an ambulance to get you and I say no no I can get there. So I drive myself to the hospital not seeing so great but I get there in one piece. They numb my eye and tell me that I have a surface scratch across the bottom of my cornea. Awesome! So I get antibiotics and a wonderful needle for tetanus, F*** Awesome! Most shity thing he can`t give me any of the magic numbing stuff because it slows heal time, so I`m in pain, big pain most all day. My eye hurts and waters and then hurts more because the watering stings. I am so mad at the Man like I know he didn`t mean to get the little mans hand in my eye but have some care for your kid and the mother of your child. Don`t be so ruff and so bitchy about him almost waking up. Be kind and slow with him he is little. GOD I'm so pissed this hurts so much and to top it off I'm suppose to be driving to see his parents tomorrow. Its about a 7 hour drive if you don't stop for long. With a fucked up eye and poor vision that will only take longer. If I even go now because I'm not sure I should drive like this. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK STUPID! ERR

Thats all

1 comment:

the author said...

Wow - that sucks! Sorry to hear about that - hope it gets better soon. Eye pain is terrible - I've had a little and it is one of the worst things.

Love you - and hope the recovery is quick.