Friday, May 06, 2011

Update

well I thought I would change up my blog a bit to give it a bit of a new zing. Whats new? Well my little man still has a cough and isn't feeling all that peachy yet but he is getting better. We are going to the grandparents at the end of the month and they are looking forward to the visit. We are also going to be going into the states, which I am pretty excited about!

My little man will be 6 months on the 19th can you believe it half a year has pasted already and I am closer to having to leave him with someone else, something I am not looking forward to! Any way I'm totally getting sleepy... tomorrow we will go for a walk try and get my hip feeling better. Its been bugging me big time the last few days. I need to find a pool noodle as well tomorrow.

Ahhh I should really get to bed or at lest go check on my little man make sure he is ok, he has been trying to roll over in his sleep and since he is just learning how to roll back it concerns me a little. Any way night night all

No comments: