Saturday, May 21, 2011

The End

So some crazy people say tonight is our last night on this earth and alive. You know the funny thing is I have not heard about this until just yesterday, I'm not sure how they kept it under wraps for some long. Like we all know about the coming 2012 that one has be talked about forever but this one is totally new to me. So the thing I kind of wonder if people in other countries get the end of the world message. Like Africa do you think they talk about it there? Or better yet in Italy, I kind of want to go away for the 2012 thing and just see what other people in some other country say. Just cause I think its kind of an American free monger thing. They just want to make people fear so that they can control the masses a little more.

Any way that said my little man is 6 months old he can sit he can roll back to tummy but not tummy to back yet boo! He blows his lips and now just started to stick his tongue out at the same time, totally cute. We are going to see his grandparents in wow 4 days! crazy I thought it was farther away, wow I have a lot to do before we have to go, lord! Any way I can start all that tomorrow. Any way I should run things to do.

1 comment:

the author said...

miss you lots
can't believe he is already 6 months - need to come and visit... (i need to...) we are trying to plan our summer - do you think you will be in cowtown? or should we wait and see - I don't want to go there if you aren't there...
love you! xxoo