Tuesday, May 24, 2011

6 month shots

Well today is my little mans 6 month shots and last time he was so NOT a happy camper after for the rest of the day. So last night he had a melt down we are not sure what happened but as soon as we went up to the bed room he was a happy camper again. Crazy. I'm sure today will not be much better poor little guy. Also my last post was about this crazy end of the world thing which I later found out was just a judgement day and for the next 5 months we will be tormented and then in October the world will end. Information which for some reason they left out because everyone understanding was that the end was coming. Well I guess they needed to change the story when nothing happened!

What else we are off to the in laws in two sleeps. I have a bunch of packing to do and need to do a few things to the car. Change the one of the lights check the oil and antifreeze and gas up at some point... then I think we are ready to go well and pack the car. Blah fun times. hmm what else? Not to much really I'm totally looking forward to shopping in the states in a few days! WOOH Thats it for now, till next time.

No comments: