Sunday, May 01, 2011

Rock your Right to vote!

So tomorrow we in Canada go to the polls to vote who will run our country, and although Mr.Harper has been doing an alright job or what you see is alright he was tossed for a reason. A few of which where some of the lovely new parts of laws he was trying to pass in the federal budget. For example changing the law for people who have to pass environment regulations making it so not ever business would have to have their equipment checked to pass. Only certain things and companies and you would have to have ever piece checked but only part. Well great we are doing a bang up job at killing our planet why not omit companies from passing laws. Thanks Mr Harper for that.

I'm sure you have all heard that the USA super villain is dead, Osama bin laden and that people are rejoicing in the streets. woo I think this was a smart movie by Obama to get another term in house. But who knows. I think its funny how so many people think this person was so evil but over 66 years ago a really bad man died. A man who single handed almost took the world... Hitler. I thought it was may 1 but I was wrong it was April 30 so close any way I think its crazy that people forget what a real bad person is and what they are able to do. Just my opinion.

Any way I have a very upset little man I think he has reflux... that would explain why I had a happy baby and now have an angry little person in the evenings he is just so up set. So what leads me to believe it is reflux is that he was trying to spit up all night it seems like thats all he wanted to do was just spit up and then he started arching his back like crazy so I googled this and it said reflux and then describe other things that might be going on with it and well he gets a check mark by everything. My poor little man I think it might be the rice cereal doing so we are going to cut out that and see if it makes an improvement, we are also going to have plan yogurt twice a day and see if we can get this better fast cause he is so unhappy it is not even funny.

Any way I'm totally exhausted so I need to hit the hay. Night world.

No comments: