Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Road to Recovery

Well everyone in my house is starting to feel better which is great the little man is having a nap right now and is breathing through his nose!! Woop I feel better and the Man feels better. So scary news the Man finds out tomorrow if he is going to be laid off for how long who knows but that will kind suck for him. As well as for us cause of all the whole money tight thing. The little man is trying to sit on his own its pretty cute he gets up right and is all proud of himself then tips over and gets this confused look on his face too cute :)

I applied for a job yesterday it would be a great job and I would really like it a lot it kind of combines my world of policy and procedures and social work which I think would be ideal I would still work on implementing change and get to counsellor again! There is another one that I am really interested in and might apply for today. I`m not ready at all to go back to work because I love spending time with my little man but these kinds of jobs do not come up often and some time at all so I am going to risk it and see what happens. I miss work alot some times but I would miss the little man more! We will see. I might start looking to build a home business with little ones and music therapy. Something I love a lot and it seems to be something people really enjoy doing. Plus I could charge a fraction of the cost that some of the other places do and give them better services. But we will see.

What else, well the weather is suppose to go from sunny and lovely to rain and possible snow! LORD I say no more snow its almost May. I got my passport application in woop! I should be on my way out of the country in a month! I have a few sight seeing things I would like to do. Any way the little man is being super needy right now so I should go.

No comments: