Monday, April 04, 2011

First food

So my little man totally slowed down on his eating for the last three weeks he was eating about 5 bottles a day which I thought was great but over the past four days he has been eating more and more again and yesterday 8 bottles. Which in my thought was way to much for a 4 and a half month old! So The Nurse at the health center said as long as he was happy with the 5 bottles and still sleeping his normal amount at night (which by the way is 10 hours a night with out waking up) that he is fine. So When he sky rocked in his bottles it made me think, plus he has been super interested in food with us he always watches us eat and opens his month and stuff so I thought ok he is trying to tell me something. I`m ready!

So I made 5 table spoons of rice cereal and I think he ate almost 3/4 of the amount and 50ml of milk, which I think is pretty good. If for some reason he is hungry again in like an hour I might wonder what the hell is wrong with him but if he goes for a bit that will be the answer he was totally ready for food. So I have no idea what I am doing really when it comes to food but we will do the cereal for three days and see how his little body handles it and then I was thinking of letting him try some home made baby food. Chicken, and then some veggies :) I'm excited for him! I think he will really like this! He did so great with eating at first he was like what the heck are you putting in my month... but then as soon as he got it, it was like he had always been eating. Just like the rolling thing once he got it twice now he does it all the time and loves that he can move.

My baby is growing up :) By the way have I told you lately how much I love him! You never really get it until you have one but it is a whole other world with him and he is the love of my life, he is just so sweet and cute and thinks I`m the funnest person ever (which is great) and I just love him so much. I am so excited to watch him learn and grow and become the amazing little person I know he will be. So great. I think I would have a whole team of children if I could just because I think this is one of the most rewarding parts of my life! Thank you to the Man for helping me make such a wonderful little man best thing ever!

No comments: