Saturday, April 02, 2011

April 2nd and SNOW

Okay so I'm not sure who ordered the weather but man this has been the longest winter ever! The little man is sleeping and I could use a nap as well because I am not sleeping well these days. My body is just in so much pain most of the time that I just toss and turn all the time and can't seem to sleep through the night.

The Man's mom will be here tomorrow she was meant to go on a flight today but it was cancelled and will be in tomorrow for a night, have some time with the grandbaby and the off the following day. But then in 2 weeks they will be back to spend some more time with the little man.

We are starting some more classes this coming week on Tuesday I hope this time we get to finish them and I can meet some new people with little lovely ones also. But who knows if I will have a car in time. The man wants to hold off for a little while on buying something... but we are going to look at a suv I saw the other day and totally fell in love with! I have to call them and see if we can go look at it again today although with all the snow I don't really want to drive all the way out there.

Any way the little man is just waking up so I should get going.

1 comment:

the author said...

we were supposed to get snow too but it didn't show up... guess it just kept going to calgary - sorry about that

i'm getting sick - boys have been sick all week - blah - my throat is starting to get sore - took cold fx this morning... blah

why not calgary - ended up having a client that wanted to come this week and the client was more important than the trip to the conference - sorry - i wish was there to hang out

miss you