Thursday, April 07, 2011

Its Alive!!!!!!

So I posted a while back about my poor Bula kicking the bucket well it turns out that my lovely Man just hit something he shouldn't have. I decided to download a owners manual just because I was wondering what the problem might be because she was running fine the other week.

So quick back story... the car died just after they were working on replacing the lights in the back of the car.

So I'm reading the manual and for some reason am about to give up when I come across this thing about a switch for the fuel pump, which is located in the trunk right by the lights that they fixed... hmmm gets me thinking what if they hit this and it turned the pump off. So this morning I go to look at it, push the button and try to start the car, and guess what? It starts!!! HAHAHAHAH

I come in and say "I fixed the car, you turned the fuel pump off" and he was all like yeah right so I showed him the thing I read and then then said go start it. But he said he believed me. I knew Bula was to strong to give up just like that. Wooop to a working car! We are still going to try and find a new car for the family but it isn't such a rush!

1 comment:

the author said...

Hooray for being sooo smart!

Peas... they can definitely cause gas - add a little formula to water them down - if you need to - remember to try something for four days before trying something new.

love you!