Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I need a vacation!

So I am just really done and totally need a break. Between the baby and the Man I think i just am about ready to go nuts! I'm applying for a passport and I think I'm going to try and save some funds to go over seas for a few days. There are a few things I want to see. I'm working on getting mine first and then will get the little mans so that we can go somewhere together as well.

My back is still bad, its been really bad in the last few nights. So I did some research and this is really common for women who had an epidural during labour. You can have back pain and muscle spasms for month or years after it depends on the person. Awesome. So it looks like I have to live with this for a while. Its exhausting! Yet another reason I would like to have a vacation so I can rest like really rest.

Hmm what else? The Mans parents where here for a day and a half and spoiled the little man! They are so great to him. Sometimes tho I wish they wouldn't move my stuff. Like this is not your house please don't mess with my stuff. That really upsets me! But I'm back to normal life now which is nice. We got a red wagon for the little man we don't have the place to store it so they took it with them back home. Any way the boys are napping and I think I need to lay down. Will up date soon!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you need a longer break - I'm pretty sure I know someone who would take your little bundle of awesomeness for a while... just saying... :)

Sorry to hear things aren't great right now.

Love you!

the author said...

um.... k - so i didn't know andy was signed in... so - that was me... but I know he agrees that we would help out if you need us.

xxoo