Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Alomst 3 am

You know I thought when I had a baby that the only reason I would wake up in the middle of the night was because someone was hungry well I have been mistaken. For the past oh lets see maybe 3 or 4 weeks I have gotten up consistantly at 2am, why because of my body in pain. Not because of my little man he sleeps oh 10 hours on average a night. So tonight I have had the most stupid time sleeping first the Man snored and snored and I tossed and turned, then my neck started hurting, then my back and my ribs so now I'm totally awake at 3am and can't freaken sleep. Wonderful. SUCKS why because I have a lovely sleeping little man well that means he is awake most of the day and even tho the Man has the day off tomorrow I still take care of the little man the most. So I have to do it on little sleep and the sleep that I did get Sucked balls!

On a high note we went swimming again which he loved again, then when the Man got off work we went to the park for another swing, oh he had his first swing (loved it, laughed like crazy the whole time). The dog got to come with us and go for a run, I'm sure she was pretty happy. Tomorrow I'm meeting a friend in the park to go for a walk, not a long one cause I'm pretty bent out of shape but a walk, then to mommy and me and then I am going to work on my demo of the bathroom tiles and then chiro woop fun times had by all.

Thats right I decided that I hated our bathroom counter top and tiles so I talked to the Man asked him a number of times if he was ok with me taking it out and replacing it. Totally an easy job, unless you have a little person that requires all your attention then much harder! So I've almost got all the tiles out, but my biggest problem, ok there are two, my two biggest problems. One the jackass who owned this place was NOT handy and all and he instulled the present fixtures so they where put on piss poor which is distoring the drywall so not only do I have to demo now but I have to retouch the drywall and hope that it takes, run times. Problem two we don't have a new countertop yet, I think we should just pick on up at home depot or whatever and the Man thinks we should order one custom. There is a 100 - 150 dollar diferance in ordering one custom and it will take 3 weeks to get here. I would like to finish this job before his parents get here (This sunday). Which will not happen if we do that. But is totally possible if I take tomorrow to finish the demo, fix the drywall and then on Wend instull the new top and put nice pretty new tile back on the wall. Totally doable. But in the land that my lovely Man lives in things take for fucking ever! So I think I'm going to make him come pick out on at home depot so I can finsh the job and have a totally functional bathroom agian.

Any way I think I might be getting sleepy so I'm going to try to sleep on the sofa. Wish me luck, god I hate how shitty my body feels!

No comments: