Thursday, April 14, 2011

Well it was a little better

So last night I slept on my old bed which had been sitting out on our deck for the last 7 months. I didn't wake up at 2 am, or 3 or even 4 I slept through the night! I'm up way to early but I'm not really all that sleepy right now for some reason maybe its because its the first time in WEEKS that I have slept from 10pm until 6am. Freaken awesome. The bad news my back totally woke me up at 6 and I had to really pee lol but I think my back was part of it. The great news I feel refreshed! Amazing, although I am beginning to get a bit sleepy again just now. Maybe I'll have a nap on the sofa.

It snowed here. Like really snowed 15cm, its April 14, Snow? Blah! Today I have a little girl coming over to hang out with us her mom is having a hard time finding child care so I thought why not give it a try. And she will be here at 12 until 3:15 she is at the don't leave me stage which is never fun and I'm not totally happy about the amount of crying that might happen but we will get through it and I have a feeling Friday will be worse because she will be awake for a lot of it! lol but I have TV and all kinds of things we can do maybe if Nicholas goes to sleep we will make cookies. We will see. I am a little scared to see what life will be like with a toddler and a baby but bring it on!

Any way I'm going to try and sleep another hour I think.

No comments: