Thursday, April 14, 2011

Night time tears

So I had this bed time thing down to a great regular thing he would go in his crib and fuss just a little but then fall a sleep. So I think in my side switch that the Man must have been giving him the soother because tonight he is freaken out. As we speak he is so mad crying like crazy, he hasn`t done this in a month and all the sudden he is crying. I think the Man must have been giving him something because this is the worst it has been in a while. I do not want to let him think this is ok so I am trying very hard to let him cry. But I can hear him from here freaking out. This sucks! He is a super cry baby lately every time I leave the room right now he freaks. Sucks!
ok totally freak out got to go check on him.

Gosh that was bad he was so upset that his body was so hot it was wet. I have only ever had that twice before, first time he was in the car and so hungry he was freaking out and all I could do was drive to get home to feed him. Second was on the way home, he wasn`t that bad but it was close. That is the worse so I did the one thing you are no suppose to do, I picked him up and rocked him to sleep. I snuggled him and kissed him and told him it was ok. If it wasn`t as bad I wouldn`t have done that but this was totally bad he was having a melt down!

Any way today with the little girl was good, she didn`t really freak out at all. I have a feeling tomorrow will be a whole different story but we will see. Here is hoping it goes as well as it did today. There where a few things that totally concerned me and if that doesn`t improve over time it is to much of a risk factor for my son. Like she doesn`t really get that she could hurt him or that he is so small and just wants to see who she is. She almost hit him, that would have been bad cause I more then likely would have told her mom that it wasn`t going to work out. She also does get that he needs play space too and thinks things are funny and a joke. Like he was on his play mat and she just walked up almost over him and just wasn`t regarding him at all. That scared me. So we will see how tomorrow goes, I think with time it would get better but I`m not sure I want to put him in that situation. We will see.

What else? Well the in-laws will be here on Sunday. Woop! That means mommy gets a break! Thank the kind lord! I have been going a bit nutty lately and feeling like I need a vacation so this will be a good break. I need to go get my pastport photo at some point on Saturday. I want to go to the states with the Mans mom in June. I think my little man and I will go out there, cause his dad is planning on going across Canada. I totally encourage this but I think he could have better timing! Like oh I don't know before he had a kid? I really hate sometimes how his life hasn't really changed at all he still does whatever he wants, thinks for himself and seems to forget he has a family now but whatever I guess. I just want a hand well he is gone. Maybe my sister could come here HINT HINT.

I was looking for work for the Man in the east today. I was thinking about it and I'm not so sure any more why I'm so sent on going back west. Really my parents could give two shits about me or my life and I hardly see my sister and I never see my brother so why go west? Why not embark on a new journey in life? Why not? I couldn't really find anything but I think I'm going to talk to him about. I love the east, its so beautiful there and the Ocean and the people and I think it would be great. Plus I think his parents would like to go back and maybe retire there and I want them to be close to the little man, they are so good to him I want to make sure they are in his life as much as possible!

Any way I should get going its getting late. Not that I think I will be able to sleep but I might as well try. Night all.

No comments: