Thursday, July 21, 2011

So little time!

Well I have been busy walking, meeting with other moms and babies and teaching my little man to eat table foods woop! Its been a pretty fun summer so far and I hope it gets even better!!! I had a phone interview yesterday for a job that I think I would love it would be working with youth and getting them interested in volunteering. I would get to make presentations and talk to people all the time which for any one who knows me is totally me! I would LOVE doing this. But we will see The Man has been getting a lot of interviews out of the city which is great but also if I get this job would suck balls! Oh well you never know I guess we will see!

What else my little man is crawling, not traditional crawling but his version and he gets around just fine, he is fast! If he was "normal" crawling I can't imagine how I would keep tabs on him. He loves to try whatever we are eating and if he can't he gets so up set. I need to start getting some more baby friendly food in the house. He loves oranges and water, silly guy. But he is also not wanting to eat some things which is hard! But I'm hoping that will change.

We are going to look at a car tonight that we have seen once now and have made an offer on, but we are going to take a more detailed look at the car and just make sure that its going to work for us its not insured so we can't really get it to a shop to have it looked at but I think its in good shape plus its a great price so we are going to lift it up look under it and check a few things and then if The Man says yes it will be ours. My first ours car! crazy! Its a cute little sporty mazda and its black! wooh We will see what tonight brings.

Any way I have some stuff to do before my love gets up from his nap. Have a lovely day!!

No comments: