Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thank god for a fast mommy!

So my little man is totally on the move he is rolling a bunch and starting to crawl and its just so fast its crazy and he is quick like super quick so he was on a change table and started to roll and fell but guess who caught him just in time? Me! Lord! I was just freaking out but thank god he is ok. What the hell? ahhh oh well he is ok and all is well I think he was a little shaken up cause he cried but was alright in no time and is now sleeping poor guy so sleepy. I got him a curtain rod today to hang some curtain's cause its so light in his room and he has been having a hard time sleeping.

We are on a search for a new to us car and the search isn't going so well hopefully we get some luck soon cause bula is on her last legs here, she needs to retire, big time. We can't really go any where until we have a new car and I would like to see my brother this summer but who knows. It sure would be nice if someone came to use to visit besides the inlaws. No one from my family has been here and it pisses me off a little bit. Oh wait my mom has been here for like a minute but thats it and I'm so unimpressed with all of them right now. I wish I was a bit more important to come see. Things not to do to my son when he is older. err any way that was a vent moment. I should get going to make the little man lunch.

No comments: