Thursday, November 10, 2011

wow time flys

So in a little more then a week my lovely little man will be one! One year old, I can't believe I am here at this stage, some times it seems a bit surreal but I wouldn't have it any other way because he is the love of my life. I never knew I could be so in love! Thats not true I did I just didn't know it would be with a little tiny man!

We are at a cross roads The Man has a job offer in another city and isn't sure what to do yet, he has to tell them today! I also got a job offer for a part time gig that would allow me to be at home with my little man and still make some money but it is here. I'm not sure how I feel about the whole situation.

Blah my computer is about to loss batter power and my charger is on a different level so I guess thats all I have to say for now.

No comments: