|1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper|
2. Real tree or artificial? artificial because we are not aloud real here
3. When do you put up the tree? After December 15th
4. When do you take the tree down? Kings Day
5. Do you like eggnog? yes
6. Favourite gift received as a child? I think that would have to be the doll house I got from my parents with small car and little people to play with.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No but I would like on, a nice one, I saw one today I almost bought
8. Hardest person to buy for? My boyfriend
9. Easiest person to buy for? My family
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail of course
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? An Onion as a joke
12. Favourite Christmas Movie? The Muppets
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? As soon as I can!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favourite Christmas treat? My mom's poppycock
16. Favourite Christmas song? Oh holy night
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? stay home and travel this year
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet,Cupid, Donder,Blitzen, but do you recall the most famose reindeer of all Rudolph
19. What's on top of your tree? A snowflake star
20. Do you have Jesus in your heart this Christmas? umm not really
22. Favourite ornament theme or color? red and gold
23. Favourite Christmas dinner? at moms house
24. What do you most want for Christmas? I'm going to be corny and say peace on earth because I have pretty well everything I need.
Monday, December 18, 2006
things about christmas
So I never really liked doing these but I think now it really helps people who might not know you all that well get to know you, or the ones who are suppose to know you the best might need some help.
Posted by M at 2:49 PM