Sunday, December 10, 2006

Updating finally

ut an x next to the items that apply to you.
[ ] Short, 5'2 and under
[ ] 5'3 -5'6"
[x] 5'7" - 6'0
[ ] Tall 6'2 and up

NATURALLY
[x] Blonde
[ ] Redhead
[ ] Brunette
[ ] Dirty blonde
[ ] Dark brown
[ ] Light brown
[ ] Black
[ ] Orange
[ ] Kind of both blond n red
[ ] Kind of both brown n red
[ ] Kind of both brunette and black

Eyes
[x] Blue-eyed
[ ] Brown-eyed
[ ] Green-eyed
[ ] Hazel eyed
[ ] Dark eyed (dark brown)
[ ] Gold/gray-eyed
[ ] Silver/gray- eyed
[ ] Blue/green-eyed
[ ] Blue/gray-eyed
[ ] They change colors
[ ] Other
[ ] Glasses
[ ] Contacts
[ ] Neither
[ ] Both

Hair
[ ] Short hair
[ ] Medium
[x] Long hair

Your favorite color(s) are?
[X] Red
[ ] Pink
[ ] Yellow
[ ] Black
[ ] Green
[ ] Neon green
[X] Blue
[ ] White
[X] Turquoise
[ ] Silver
[ ] Purple
[ ] Brown
[ ] Orange
[ ] Grey
[ ] Maroon
[ ] Gold
[ ] Deep purple
[ ] Blood red

Some things you've done or have attempted to do:
[X] Ice skating
[X] Hiking
[X] Kayaking
[ ] Rafting
[ ] Water skiing
[x] Camping
[x] Horseback riding
[ ] Surfing and skim/wake boarding
[X] Snowboarding
[X] Skiing
[ ] Skateboarding
[X] Cheerleading
[ ] Lacrosse
[ ] Street hockey
[ ] Ice hockey
[ ] Gymnastics - when I was four - does that count?
[ ] Martial arts
[ ] BMX
[ ] Baton twirling

You CAN'T stand listening to?
[ ] Pop
[X] Country
[ ] Christian
[ ] Classical
[X] Techno
[ ] Oldies
[ ] Opera
[ ] Reggae
[ ] 80's
[ ] Disco
[ ] Hip hop
[ ] Punk
[ ] Rap
[X] Hardcore

The pets you have/had?
[X] Cat
[X] Dog
[ ] Lizard {salamanders}
[ ] Rat
[ ] Ferret
[X] Bunny
[X] Fish
[X] Duck
[X] Horse
[X] Bird
[ ] Frog
[ ] Hermit crab
[ ] Prairie dog
[ ] Turtle
[ ] Hamster
[ ] Snake
[ ] Gerbil
[ ] Guinea pig
[x] Pig
[x] Goat
[ ] Chinchilla
[ ] Tarantula
[ ] Squid
[ ] Geese
[X] Chicken/rooster
[ ] Hedgehog
[ ] Mouse
[ ] Sasquatch

Provinces/Territories I have been to:
[X] Alberta
[X] British Columbia
[ ] Manitoba
[X] New Brunswick
[ ] Newfoundland & Labrador
[ ] Northwest Territories
[ ] Nova Scotia
[ ] Nunavut
[X] Ontario
[X] Prince Edward Island
[X] Quebec
[X] Saskatchewan
[ ] Yukon

Your confessions:
[ ] I'm afraid of quietness
[X] I am really ticklish
[X] I'm afraid of the dark when I'm by myself
[ ] I've collected comic books
[X] I shut others out when I'm sad
[ ] I open up to others easily
[ ] I don't kill bugs
[ ] I have "x"s in my screen name
[X] I bake well
[X] I have worn pajamas to class
[ ] I love Martha Stewart
[ ] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS
[X] I love to laugh
[ ] I drink alcohol on a regular basis
[X] I have tried a cigarette
[ ] I can't swallow pills
[X] I bite my nails
[X] I play computer games
[X] Gotten lost in the city
[X] Gone out in public in your pajamas
[ ] Been skydiving
[ ] Been bungee jumping
[X] Bitten someone
[X] Dressed up like the opposite sex
[ ] Egged a house/car (pumpkined a house/car.... )
[ ] Crashed into a car
[X] Been fired

Have you ever...
[X] Stolen a sign
[X] Danced in the rain
[X] Seen a shooting star
[ ] Proposed to anyone
[X] Gotten stitches
[X] Eaten Sushi
[X] Gotten the chicken pox (I still don't know if that is true or not)
[X] Ridden in a taxi
[X] Been on a boat
[X] Driven over 400 miles in one day
[X] Been on a Plane by yourself
[X] Had surgery
[X] Seen a movie more than 3 times in the theater ( Ok not in a theater but I own lots of movies)
[X] Been on stage
[ ] Gotten a black eye
[X] Memorized all the dialogue in a movie
[ ] Watched an entire baseball game on TV

Do you like...
[X] Old movies
[X] Musicals
[X] Music
[X] Foreign foods
[ ] Bukkake (ok for those that don't know what this is I've given you a link to follow - this is definitely R rated - so put on your plus 18 hats...
[ ] Anime
[X] Christmas time
[X] Donuts
[X] Animals
[X] Coffee

Fun, I hope others do this as well.

Again its been forever since I last up dated but I have been busy and not in the mood to write anything. Not much has happened I turned 25 the other day woot I feel old. I got to paint ceramincs, and than yesterday went to the tower in my city and got to have a bit of a anerisum as I am totally scard of high places. But it was cool and I think I might do it again.

Things at work are going well, I still love my job, however I feel over worked right now and a little pissed off about some of the office politics that have been going on. A year ago my cat had this horable rash type thing on her chin, well that is back and she is not happy with the teatree treatments that made it go away last time and am hoping it dose the same this time.

Christmas is coming up and I am not going to be going back to my home town this year, Sigh. oh well thats life and its alright by me but I kinda wish the reason I wasn't going back was a little better than the flight cost to much money. I wish it was I was going to Hawii for a week! Any way thats really all I have to write about at this point in time I will try and be better at writing more often, and I know I always say that.

No comments: